Gallery
Gallery

Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year! The Diva is back!

Happy New Year everyone! I have been gone for some time due to computer issues. My computer is still not 100 percent, but at least I can post from time to time. I hope to resolve the issue sooner then later.

I have not been able to be on here during the best time of the year sadly. I would have loved to post pictures of my house during the Christmas holidays and some great memories. I even missed some fun Pink Saturdays.

My family and I had a wonderful Christmas. Santa was very good to them all. I can't believe it's already 2010. I hope and pray for a better year. Although me and my kids have started it out being very sick. I'm wishing for a quick recovery for us all and a positive start for a fabulous new decade.

Until I can start posting on a regular basis, I hope some of you can come say hello from time to time. I hope all of your holidays went well. I can't wait till my computer is back to it's full potential so I can start posting again. I have missed it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment