Gallery
Gallery

Thursday, April 14, 2011

amorphous silicon

amorphous silicon





amorphous silicon amorphous silicon amorphous silicon



amorphous silicon amorphous silicon amorphous silicon







We need a type of patriotism that recognizes the virtues of those who are opposed to us..... The old "manifest destiny" idea ought to be modified so that each nation has the manifest destiny to do the best it can - and that without cant, without the assumption of self-righteousness and with a desire to learn to the uttermost from other nations. ~Francis John McConnell



No man will ever bring out of the Presidency the reputation which carries him into it. ~Thomas Jefferson, letter, 1796



Having babies is fun, but babies grow up into people. ~M*A*S*H, Colonel Potter, "The Price of Tomato Juice"



Parting is all we know of heaven and all we need to know of hell. ~Emily Dickinson, "Parting"



Animals give me more pleasure through the viewfinder of a camera than they ever did in the crosshairs of a gunsight. And after I've finished "shooting," my unharmed victims are still around for others to enjoy. I have developed a deep respect for animals. I consider them fellow living creatures with certain rights that should not be violated any more than those of humans. ~Jimmy Stewart



One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say. ~Will Durant



I fear three newspapers more than a hundred thousand bayonets. ~Napoleon



Never argue at the dinner table, for the one who is not hungry always gets the best of the argument. ~Richard Whately



There's only one person who needs a glass of water oftener than a small child tucked in for the night, and that's a writer sitting down to write. ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Second Neurotic's Notebook, 1966



Gift, like genius, I often think only means an infinite capacity for taking pains. ~Jane Ellice Hopkins



Most games are lost, not won. ~Casey Stengel



I believe if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps. ~Benito Perez Galdos



Nerves and butterflies are fine - they're a physical sign that you're mentally ready and eager. You have to get the butterflies to fly in formation, that's the trick. ~Steve Bull



I don't have a problem with caffeine. I have a problem without caffeine! ~Author Unknown



What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. ~George Eliot



I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine. ~Caskie Stinnett



I am a private person, but I will reveal this about myself: if you start massaging my shoulders, don't expect me to tell you to stop. ~Robert Brault, www.robertbrault.com



The student has his Rome, his Florence, his whole glowing Italy, within the four walls of his library. He has in his books the ruins of an antique world and the glories of a modern one. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow



Sickness is the vengeance of nature for the violation of her laws. ~Charles Simmons



When grandparents enter the door, discipline flies out the window. ~Ogden Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment