Gallery
Gallery

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Saturday Memory

I love visiting old towns and taking pictures. This weekend was no different when me and my daughter went antique shopping in Rosenburg TX. A place where a train whistle can still be heard at the local cafe. It reminded me a little of the movie Fried Green Tomatoes.
As me and my daughter ate our delicious meal of hamburgers and old fashion milkshakes, I could slowly visualize what it would have been like back in the day. Wishing I could go for back in time for just a few brief moments.
After our meal, we decided to stop by an old abandoned movie threatre and take a picture. My daughter who also shares my love of the classic days is pictured in the background. We had a lot of fun, found some great things and this is a Saturday morning memory I will forever treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment