Gallery
Gallery

Sunday, June 14, 2009

And the Winner Is...


...Carrie and Waffle's gnarlybone entry!

I asked everyone in my family, and they unanimously picked Carrie's little nubbin of a bone. Those black hairs add a lot of ick-factor. Also, the fact that it has no bone-like shape left to it gave it the edge over a few others. So Carrie, please email me so you can let me know what color treat pouch you'd like, along with how you'd like it personalized.

And because I'm such a softie, I'd like to give a blank (un-embellished) treat pouch to everyone who participated! Please email me and let me know what color, along with your mailing address.

Thanks to all who participated and cheered from the stands. I would have felt super foolish if no one had entered the contest, so thank you all for humoring me! :)


Here are the color choices. These don't have the clip, but I will add the clip before I send it to you. ALSO, our puppy group will be selling these treat pouches at Fun Day in San Rafael on August 18. So if you didn't participate in the Gnarlybone Contest, you can still get one there!! We will also be selling some super awesome t-shirts, designed by my daughter. I'll post a picture of the shirts next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment