Gallery
Gallery

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Gnarlybone Contest - You Know You Want to Win!


Those Nylabones start out so smooth and pretty...but they get ugly in a matter of minutes! So let's have a Gnarlybone Contest. On your blog, post a photo of your rattiest, grossest, dirtiest Nylabone, then leave me a comment on this post so I know you are participating. I will send a prize to the winner. Entries must be posted by June 13, 2009 (that's next Saturday).

The PRIZE will be a 100% upcycled wool pocket treat pouch with belt clip, handmade by me. It's a great way to carry around a small handful of kibble. I have them in a rainbow of colors, so you can choose. I'll try to post a photo of one this week.

If you don't have an ugly Nylabone, here's a coupon to go out and buy one. Like I said, it only takes a short while for it to become a dangerously rough and disgusting thing, so everyone can participate!

P.S. I've never run a contest before, so please forgive me if I'm forgetting to do or say something. But please only use photos you have taken yourself, i.e. don't steal them from someone else off the internet (that's not nice). And of course, it's best if the photo is as clear and in focus as possible, so I can tell it's a Nylabone and not your mother-in-law or something like that. For simplicity, the toy must be a Nylabone, not some other brand of toy--but it can be any kind of non-edible Nylabone toy product.

No comments:

Post a Comment