Gallery
Gallery

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday Topics 14 - (Not) Sittin' Pretty

These photos show Cabana's growth progression--but they also show that Cabana sits funny. Her knees turn inward, like she's knock-kneed. I thought it was just a silly puppy thing. But at almost 8 months, Cabana continues to sit this way. In looking through old photos, I can see that she doesn't ALWAYS sit like this, but she does probably half the time or more.



In stores, I've had a fair share of people laugh at her for the way she sits. Poor little thing! Does she realize she's being ridiculed?! But I thought it was because the floors are usually slippery, and her paws were sliding out to the sides. But now I realize it's not just when the floors are slippery.





I've started to get concerned...should I be? Is it normal? Do your puppies/dogs sit like this? Or is it something I need to have checked out by a vet??

No comments:

Post a Comment