Gallery
Gallery

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trial Shop

So I have recently been thinking about opening a trial shop... wondering what I mean? Well I have a few items that I've made but never gave them away or sold them, so they are sitting idle in a big chest in the closet. So I have created a "shop" as just a blogger site and will be launching it soon. I hope to be able to add a few fun items to it in addition to the already made items. This is an effort to contribute to Spring Cleaning/Early Nesting for babe #2.


So what I'm wondering and needing feedback on is if you think this is a good idea. Either way I will open the site, as it won't cost a penny and will be no loss to me either way, but please feel free to give any advice, suggestions, or encouragement ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment