Gallery
Gallery

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

New Pup in Town


We have a new puppy in our group. Meet Ginger, an adorable little bundle of energy!

Here's Ginger meeting Cabana.

And here's Ginger meeting Poppy.


We haven't had babies in our group for such a long time. It's so great, though, because being around the new babies gives me a puppy fix without having to go through the sleepless nights and puddles on the floor myself.

The debate rages inside me everyday. Regardless of whether Cabana makes it as a guide dog, do I have it in me to raise another puppy? I lean one way one moment, the other way the next. I'm so conflicted! But I know there are lots of other in-between options, like starting a puppy (raising for the first 2-3 months for someone who isn't in a situation to have such a young pup), or being a puppy sitter. Good thing I don't have to decide right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment