Gallery
Gallery

Friday, October 23, 2009

Pink Saturday

Thanks to sweet Beverly so very much at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for allowing us to share our goodies today.
Today for Pink Saturday I am sharing my "Pink Ladies" They are so cute I think! I found them at an antique store for only 10 bucks! I thought it was a great deal and I was so excited!! They now hang in my bedroom next to my pink mirror.
Next is my Lucy "Chocolate Factory" doll. She's such a cutie. I just love her so much!! I Love Lucy is one of my favorite shows. I can still watch it today even if I've seen the episode she makes me laugh so hard. I am so glad we have the memories to look back on and this little Lucy can hang out at my house anytime she feels like it.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment