Gallery
Gallery

Friday, October 30, 2009

Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday Everyone!

Many thanks to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com for having this wonderful day to celebrate our Pink Goodies.


Rachel Ashwell Store Pink PillowsI found these pretty pillows at the Shabby Chic store in Austin Texas one day. They were the last two left and the girl told me they were going to be discountinued so I grabbed them. They sit nicely on my bed each and every day with my other pink pillows and blankets.

My Pink Beaded Purse I saw this beauty at an Antique Mall and fell in love. The only problem..it was pretty pricey. So I put it back and never really stopped thinking about it. When I went back about a month later I was so excited to see that everything in her booth was 50 percent off and the purse was still there. I grabbed it so fast and it came home with me. I hang it in my room along side my other beaded purse that I will share another time.

PINK ROSE TRAYEven though this tray is blue, it has some beautiful pink roses on it. I just adore it so much! I found it at a really cute Shabby Chic store in California when I was visiting for Christmas. One of my favorites!

I just love these. I hope you have enjoyed them too. Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment