Gallery
Gallery

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crazy Singing Dog

Cabana hunkered down low, next to stuffed beagle-type dog.  It's a super ugly thing, with its tongue sticking out, lopsided eyes, and a Santa hat
My mother-in-law recently sent us a package full of Christmas decorations. One of the items was this silly singing dog. You push a button on its paw, and it sings "Silver Bells".

Cabana isn't quite sure what to make of this singing stuffed animal. But it sure is cute to watch her! (Description of video: Toy is droning and making its motions. Cabana dashes up to it, then runs away, leaping, twirling. When the toy stops, Cabana ventures up to it and tries to incite it with playful motions to make it go again.)



Every time I turn this toy on, Cabana yawns. I know the yawn doesn't mean Cabana is tired. It means something else, like that she's annoyed maybe? I'm not sure...does anyone else know what it means?

In this second clip, Cabana tries to make the toy do its thing again. When it doesn't, she comes over to me and hits the camera with her nose, which makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment