Gallery
Gallery

Thursday, November 12, 2009

OH MY! New Shabby Goodies for Christmas

I was very excited to walk into my local Michael's store yesterday and see a huge amount of Christmas Ornaments on sale. Everything was 40 percent off. I would have loved to pick up the purple and whites cause they were all gorgeous, but I stuck with my favorite pinks.

Ballet Shoes



Looks like a 1930's style shoe..love it
Shabby Chic Pink Beaded Chandelier



These ornaments are so beautiful and Shabby looking. The pictures do not do them justice. I will probably go back soon and pick up a couple more in different colors before this perfect sale ends. I did buy one purple ornament, and also a couple of decorations that were 59 and 79 cents each on sale.
The ornaments were a great deal with the 40 percent off and will look great added to my collection. I also picked up a mini white tree since they were on sale for 9.99 the original price being 14.99 Great deal! Will go perfect with my pink mini tree I already have. Oh I just love these goodies. They are so yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment