Gallery
Gallery

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy Happy Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday to all of you once again. Thanks so much to Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/ for hosting this wonderful time to share our favorite pinks we love.

My birthday is in 4 days and my first pink item is an early birthday gift from my husband. It's a pink Juicy Couture purse I have been wanting for a while now. I love it! SO pretty! I have about 9 Juicy purses, but this one has got to be my favorite. It has a bow on the side and the color is perfect!Next here is a beautiful pink vintage pitcher that my wonderful Mom sent me for my birthday. It arrived just today. Has many colors and is SO beautiful. I just love it and I thank her so much for it!!Last, it's my favorite pink sign in my kitchen. And the title says it all :-)I hope you all enjoyed my pinks. I look forward to seeing everyone's goodies as well. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment