Gallery
Gallery

Friday, November 13, 2009

HI! Happy Pink Saturday

Hello everyone. It's that time again. I would like to thank so much Beverly at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/
for giving us this time to share our goodies with each other.

When you open the front door to my home you will see this pink wreath welcoming you. I think it's pretty and it makes me very happyNext, when you walk into my kitchen I have a lot of retro going on. This is one of my favorite pieces sitting on my counter. My vintage pink RCA radioAnd last, I have something really neat I found at an antique store in Spring Texas. A vintage pink hair net. Still has original instructions and tag. This was an awesome find!! It was only 5 dollars!!Well I hope you enjoyed my pinks. Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment