Gallery
Gallery

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me. Today is a GOOD day!

It's my birthday today, and I'm truly blessed because I have had another year to enjoy this beautiful thing called LIFE. I have my health and I have my children with me. Which is the BEST present of all. They are what get me up in the morning, and keep me on my feet to be the best Mom I can possibly be. Every night that I lay my head down to sleep I am thankful for these beautiful angels who continue to bless my life each and every day.

This will be a day where there will be no fighting, crying or screaming from my sweet tarts because they have promised me:-) A day that started out fabulous with french toast, bacon and hot chocolate for breakfast made by my husband. My children running over to me and giving me lots of birthday wishes, kisses and hugs. Raindrops and cloudy skies exactly how I like. Later a simple delicious, peaceful dinner and cake. Hopes for another prosperous year ahead. YES today is a GOOD day!

No comments:

Post a Comment