Gallery
Gallery

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Giving Thanks

Cabana's head stuck into a photo of a dog dressed as an Indian, next to a cat dressed as a pilgrimI came across this hilarious photo of a cat and dog in Thanksgiving garb, so I replaced the other dog's face with Cabana's. I'm hoping the actual photo was also a product of Photoshop--cats can't really stand like that, can they?!

Cabana sitting in front of our house
Here's Cabana sitting in front of our house. But tonight after our puppy meeting, Cabana went to the home of a puppy sitter in our group. She's been to this puppy sitter's house before, so I hope she'll remember it and have a good time with their pet dogs.

In the morning, we're heading down to Los Angeles to spend Thanksgiving with my sister. Cabana can't come with us because my sister is extremely uncomfortable around animals. No tolerance for cats, dogs, gerbils, bunnies--she might be okay with goldfish, but only if she doesn't have to touch them. Also, my sister lives on the 12th floor of an apartment building, so it was a double strike against bringing Cabana. :(

My family members are all vegetarian, so we won't be eating turkey. Our Thanksgiving meal will be Thai food and chocolate cake. Yes, I'm very thankful for that! And I won't have to do any of the cooking! Even more to be thankful for!

Wishing everyone a safe and harmonious Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment